Technology solutions provider in Pawleys Island is seeking an experienced accounting professional for its Accounting Manager opening. Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in the implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Ensure that all reports are timely and accurate.
- Prepare and process accurate and timely payments to vendors.
- Investigate problems that vendors or purchasing agents have with obtaining payment for bills.
- Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, accounts payable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, and operating expenses.
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Assist with the coordination of audit materials and financial reporting.
- Review financial statements with management personnel.
- Directly supervise employees in the Accounting Department.
- Perform departmental administrative tasks such as timesheet and expense report approvals, personnel issues, performance evaluations, budgets and accounting issues.
- Responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Position reports to Controller and supervises a staff of 3.
Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related field and 5-7 years of prior experience in an accounting role, including 1- 2 years of managerial experience. Successful candidate must be able to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet required deadlines and should be proficient with all aspects of Microsoft Office.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].