Manufacturer in Kershaw County is seeking a degreed accountant to assist Senior Finance Manager in directing accounting and financial functions. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinate and assist in year-end inventory
- Fixed asset accounting, including yearly fixed asset physical inventory and monthly CIP and depreciation reconciliations
- Assist in enforcing and testing internal controls
- Prepare payroll journal entries and reconciliations
- Prepare product line reporting, including financials, journal entries, reconciliations, etc.
- Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions and provide back-up as needed
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting as needed
- Assist with month-end reporting package and financial analysis
- Serve as right-hand person to Senior Finance Manager and provide back-up as needed
Position requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field and 5+ years of accounting experience in manufacturing, specifically general accounting, cost accounting, financial analysis, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. Must have solid understanding of GAAP and possess strong Excel, communication, analytical, organizational, and time management skills. Prior SAP experience ideal.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].