Midlands healthcare provider is seeking an experienced financial manager to plan and direct its accounting function. Position will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise monthly financial reporting and transactional accounting (A/P, billing, payroll)
- Review and approve the work of the Controller, including journal entries, accruals, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Assist Chief Financial Officer with budgeting, cost reports, tax returns, etc.
- Collect statistical data for administrative and regulatory reporting
- Maintain accounting policies and procedures and provide staff training
- Manage accounting record storage and retention function
- Coordinate annual external audit
- Maintain privacy rules and regulations pertaining to HIPAA
Position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and supervises the Controller and an accounting staff of 5.
Position requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting and 5+ years of management experience in a healthcare provider (e.g., hospital, assisted living, long-term care). CPA strongly preferred. Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, and software skills, specifically Excel.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].