Manufacturer in Northeast Columbia is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to perform the following duties:
- Mail/email invoices to customers daily, update sales journal daily and reconcile to sales on general ledger
- Collect payment from customers – send out weekly statement to customers for upcoming due invoices, pursue payment proactively, follow up on past due invoices aggressively.
- Maintain payment receipt journal and reconcile daily with bank deposit/credit
- Work with customers in a professional and effective manner to timely resolve price/quantity discrepancies (expect to resolve no more than 60 days)
- Maintain AR collection report with collection history
- For ME closing – Prepare monthly royalty fee entry, cash deposit entry, and any other assigned JE, prepare account reconciliation for AR accounts, and others as appropriate.
- Prepare AR aging reports at month end
- Set up new vendors in SAP
- Any other tasks within accounting team
Required skills and abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field (preferred) AND
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience OR
- In-depth knowledge of SAP accounting software experience (preferred)
- Extensive experience with Excel, specifically pivot tables
- Experience working within the manufacturing or professional services industries
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].