Manufacturing client in the Aiken/North Augusta area is seeking an ambitious, energetic Assistant Controller to focus on the areas of Internal Control and Compliance, Monthly Reporting, overseeing the financial operations of the business, and strengthening the Finance Department talent pool in the areas of financial accounting and controllership. Expectations include the following:
- Provide commercially astute analysis and insight to other areas of the business, leading to continuous improvement in business KPI’s.
- Continually develop financial processes and systems to eliminate waste.
- Help drive and execute the departments’ and organizations’ strategies, leading to the achievement of business strategic goals.
This role would be suitable for individuals aspiring to Controller or CFO roles.
Successful candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, changing environment and possess high-level of motivation, results-orientation, and strong integrity and interpersonal skills. Specific skill set includes the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree Accounting or related MBA.
- CPA or CMA highly preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience with progressive advancement in the field of Financial Management.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated talent development experience.
- SOX implementation and process control experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience with Hyperion and QAD Accounting Systems desired.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].