Blue-chip employer in downtown Columbia is seeking an Associate to work closely with senior executives to manage and maintain the treasury management and invoice processing responsibilities for the company. The Associate will report to the Treasury Manager and have day-to-day responsibility for invoice processing and treasury management.
- Perform treasury management functions including cash flow management as well as debt draw requests
- Assist with cash management procedures and maintain banking relationships for new bank account and treasury management products setup
- Forecast company cash requirements (daily, weekly, and monthly)
- Review and monitor bank accounts and cash balances
- Monitor and analyze bank service fees
- Responsible for invoice processing and vendor setup within Yardi, including maintenance of W-9 and W-8 files
- Review, approve, and post expense reports on a monthly basis
- Monitor and enforce compliance by all employees involved in the invoicing and payment process in respect to standard company policies and procedures
- Process and ensure timely vendor payments via check and electronic funds transfer
- Respond to vendor inquiries in a timely, courteous manner
- Preparation and review of annual 1099s
- Update and maintain expense allocations and documentation
- Maintain and document policies and procedures around accounts payable, internal controls, and accounting system infrastructure
- Respond to property and asset manager inquiries
Client prefers 2+ years of experience in accounts payable and/or treasury management (cash management, banking relationships, etc.). Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred. Will consider a highly motivated recent graduate with high GPA, strong work ethic, attention to detail, ability to work independently, and possess excellent analytical and communication skills. Must have proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with Yardi ideal.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected].