Well-respected Charleston-area healthcare provider is seeking an experienced financial professional to join its team. Position will be responsible for performing various accounting duties, including the following:
- Participate in monthly and fiscal year-end financial reporting and the annual external audit
- Assist in preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Perform corporate general ledger accounting specific to ongoing accounts reviews, analyses, and reconciliations
- Perfom capital assets accounting
- Monitor and interpret accounting literature and guidance to ensure that the entity’s accounting policies and treatments are in compliance with GAAP, GASB, and applicable state and federal regulations
- Perform various other associated duties in support of departmental operations.
Position reports to Regional Controller.
Desired qualifications include a Bachelors degree in Accounting or related business field and 4+ years of accounting and/or auditing work experience within a hospital/healthcare environment or in public accounting with healthcare clientele. CPA, MBA, MHA, or CHFP a plus. Should have strong analytical, research, communication, and teamwork skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and a working knowledge of Excel and Access. Some experience with PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat ideal.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected].