Northeast Columbia employer is seeking a key member of the finance team to support management in the areas of cash management, investment accounting, and so on. Specific duties include the following:
- Provide support to Financial Reporting Manager and local Treasury Manager.
- Compile and prepare various reports, including cash position reports and collateral monitoring reports.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly expense accruals.
- Monitor, reconcile and settle intercompany balances.
- Reconcile monthly investment accounts.
- Record quarterly STAT reporting differences.
- Update Master Bank Account List with all changes.
- Assist with preparation of audit bank confirmations.
- Perform various other duties and projects as requested by management.
Position reports to Financial Reporting Manager.
The successful candidate should have a Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance and 5-7 years of accounting experience, ideally in cash management and/or investment accounting. Must be familiar with GAAP reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley and possess proficiency with Microsoft Office and accounting software. Should have excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills and be able to work independently, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
To $80K + 10% bonus potential
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].