Pee Dee manufacturer has a high-profile opportunity for an experienced Financial Manager. The position will be responsible for the credit function, cash management and forecasting, banking relationships, and other treasury matters. Specific duties include the following:
- Evaluate and oversee the extension of customer credit
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings
- Maintain banking relationships
- Maintain credit rating agency relationships
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Support management on budget process
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
Position will be hands-on, will supervise a staff of one, and report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Candidate should have four-year undergraduate degree in finance or accounting and 10+ years of increasingly responsible experience in credit and treasury.
Base salary to $125K plus bonus.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].