Established South Carolina retirement community is seeking an experienced Controller. Position will be responsible for managing the accounting and finance functions in providing information (primarily financial in nature) about all company activities that will assist the executive team, management, and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company’s future.
Specific duties include the following:
- Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits, annual budgets, etc.
- Oversee the disbursement function, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, cash, cash control, and payroll processing.
- Oversee the accounts receivable function, including billing, cash receipts application, etc.
- Establish and maintain strong systems and internal controls
- Oversee general ledger function.
- Review and analyze all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Provide periodic key metrics and other performance indicators as requested by management.
- Participate in a wide range of special projects.
Position supervises the Business Office Manager and reports to the CEO and Managing Partner.
Qualifications include Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or related field. CPA or Masters preferred. Candidate should have prior financial management experience in a healthcare environment.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected].