Kershaw County manufacturer has an excellent opportunity for an experienced accounting professional. Position with assist the Senior Finance Manager in directing all finance and accounting functions. The following specific duties are the responsibility of the Controller and/or subordinates:
- Coordinate and assist in year-end inventory – preparations, keying, analyzing and posting.
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting, including, but not limited to, yearly fixed asset physical inventory and monthly CIP and depreciation reconciliations.
- Assist in enforcing and testing internal controls; IATF Internal Audits w/Quality
- Responsible for all payroll journal entries and reconciliations
- Prepare all customer reporting, including financials, payments, journal entries and reconciliations
- Create all new vendors and ensure all proper paperwork is completed
- Create and post all Debit and Credit notes as needed
- Oversee and manage AP & AR
- Assist in forecasting and budgets as needed
- Assist with month end reporting package and analysis
- Back up Senior Finance Manager for all functions and other accounting functions as needed.
- Back up AP & AR as needed
Experience requirement includes Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field and 5+ years of accounting, cost, and financial analysis experience in a manufacturing setting. Should have knowledge of ERP software, ideally SAP. Must have good GAAP, software (especially Excel), communication, analytical, and time management skills.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected]shellaccounting.com.