Established and well-respected non-profit organization located in downtown Charleston is seeking a financial professional for the position of Controller. The position is responsible for managing the accounting/financial, operational, and human resource functions of the organization. Specific duties include the following:
- Manage the accounting function, including financial reporting, transactional accounting, and general ledger.
- Present monthly financial reports to senior management and the Board of Trustees.
- Use financial analysis tools to evaluate special projects, programs, capital expenditures, etc.
- Assure financial plans are consistent with the goals of the organization.
- Manage the human resources and operations areas and work closely with senior management in developing employee benefits and infrastructure needs.
- Serve as liaison with outside CPA firms, financial institutions, insurers, state and federal agencies, and others.
Our client is seeking a degreed financial manager with accounting and operational experience in a non-profit organization. CPA or MBA preferred. Successful candidate should have experience with Blackbaud Financial Edge and Raiser’s Edge software.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].