Blue chip Columbia corporation has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Certified Public Accountant who is seeking work/life balance and advancement potential. Position will be responsible for financial analysis supporting company wide strategic and operational initiatives to include analysis of actual cost, preparation of monthly forecast and cost center analysis. Perform studies to improve the operational and financial effectiveness of the company. Advise management regarding matters such as effective use of resources and return on investments scenarios.
We are seeking a Certified Public Accountant (required) with four or more years of public accounting experience or five or more years of corporate accounting experience. Masters degree in Accounting or related field and experience in statutory accounting and health insurance preferred but not required. Successful candidate should possess the following:
• Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Able to compile information, design reports, perform research, and analyze data.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
• Knowledge of consolidated financial statements.
• Knowledge of GAAP and STAT accounting and Microsoft Office.
• Able to communicate complex financial concepts and data in an understandable manner to all levels of management and staff.
To $75K plus 5-10% bonus potential.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].