Major Columbia-area employer is seeking a qualified treasury professional to oversee its Corporate Treasury department with responsibilities for investments, risk management, cash management/forecasting, and banking relationships.
Specific duties include the following:
- Ensures that policies and procedures meet the organization’s objectives, needs, and regulatory requirements.
- Assesses the products, services, technologies and systems that are available for treasury departments.
- Oversees implementation of investment management services and technology.
- Oversees cash management initiatives, bank relationships and day-to-day Treasury operations.
- Evaluates and recommends investment strategies, asset allocation and risk financing options.
- Prepares periodic financial reports for senior management and Board.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and mentoring to staff.
Position reports to Vice President of Finance, supervises two Managers, and oversees a staff of over 20.
Candidate should have 10+ years of related work experience (including 3+ years of supervisory experience) in treasury management, investment and portfolio management, risk management, banking relationships, cash management, and cash flow forecasting. Must have Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field, and CFA, MBA, or CPA preferred. Must have good communication, leadership, analytical, project management, presentation, and Excel skills.
To $130K plus up to 20% incentive bonus.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].