Major Columbia financial institution has an immediate need for an Internal Controls Compliance & Risk Manager. The new position is responsible for the bank’s review of the internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) programs system-wide. This position will require detailed reviews of ICFR programs to ensure programs are consistent with the bank’s internal controls framework. The Manager will provide recommendations related to any ICFR program weaknesses and will also assist in the data upload of ICFR program data into the bank’s ICFR governance software, MetricStream. The position reports to the Director of Financial Reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or other related field
- At least 5 years of experience, including previous Sarbanes-Oxley compliance experience. Prior public accounting experience ideal.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls over financial reporting and COSO 2013 framework
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Working hours required to meet management and regulatory deadlines
- Ability to interact with all levels of Bank and Association management, as well as external accounting professionals. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
To $95K plus bonus potential.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].