Successful, growing company in Lexington is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist for an excellent, high-profile opportunity. The ideal candidate will process accounts payable for three plant operations sites and multiple projects. The position will report directly to Division Controller and will serve as a teammate to other accounts payable and accounting personnel as needed, including providing month-end support for accounts payable close-out. In addition, the individual will work closely with Project Managers, Plant Managers, Receiving Personnel and Procurement Staff.
The successful candidate should have 5-10+ years of high-volume Accounts Payable experience, ideally with a manufacturer and/or construction company. Accounting degree preferred but not required. Other preferred qualifications include the following:
- Experience in working with teams at all levels of the organization and enjoying professional interaction
- Strong experience with systems, data flow, and troubleshooting
- Ability to work with vendors on issues and research accounts payable related questions
- Must demonstrate professionalism and the ability to communicate effectively
- Possess strong Excel, Adobe, pivot table, and computer skills
Salary range to $60K.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected].