Growing Sumter company is seeking a strong financial planning and analysis manager for an excellent opportunity. Responsibilities include the following:
- Financial planning and analysis, including budgeting.
- Analyzing company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets on a regional and company basis.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial forecasts to guide decision-making.
- Issuing regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management.
- Partnering with other leadership team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate metrics, benchmarks, and reports for tracking.
- Assisting operational management with capital expenditure planning and justifications.
- Assist in establishing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Managing the Company’s cash flow and providing day-to-day interaction/support with lending institutions.
- Managing purchasing activities, including significant centralized spend categories and decentralized process controls.
- Assisting with commercial risk activities, including modelling and contract review.
Solid advancement potential. Position requires approximately 25% overnight travel.
We are seeking a degreed professional with 10-15 years of financial management experience, including a strong background in financial planning and analysis. Experience in a service industry with project-based costing preferred. Must have a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business. MBA and/or CPA preferred. Candidate must demonstrate financial leadership, discipline, attention to detail, and self-motivation and possess solid organizational, multi-tasking, and management skills in a fast-paced environment.
Base salary to $140K plus 20-30% bonus range.
Please submit your résumé in Word or PDF format to [email protected].